Non-Japanese people who intend to live (or to work, to manage a company, to study and so on) in Japan have to attend to the Immigration bureau by themselves to apply for status of residence as applicants.
Representatives who are regulated by immigration rule can attend to the Immigration bureau when the applicants are not in Japan. Legal representatives of the applicants can also attend to the Immigration bureau instead of the applicants.
We, Immigration lawyers, can attend to and apply for the status of residence to the Immigration bureau on behalf of applicants or representatives of immigration rule or regal representatives.
We are dealing with following applications as the immigration lawyer.
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Change of Status of Residence
- Extension of Period of Stay
- Permission to Acquire Status of Residence
- Permanent Residence
- Certificate of Authorized Employment (Permission to change jobs)
- Re-entry Permit
- Permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted (Permission to part-time jobs)